Custom made aluminum high performance cold racing air intakes
1. Professional engineering team focus on details
2. Be tested by check jig, good dimensions control
3. Good surface protection, no scratch on painting
4. Good packaging, bubble bag + carbon boxes.
5. Professional on pipe bending, no clamping dents.
1. Quick response to customer request
2. OEM services for customer products
3. Presale documentation
After sale services
4. 3D Modeling drawing services
1. Control each process by engineers, lower down the
2. Do the quality right at 1st time, reduce reworking
rate and scrap rate.
3. Low cost of transportation - LCL
Assist customer on 3D modeling drawings and develop new products.
We provide OEM services on products of AIR Intake Pipes, EXHAUST PIPES, MUFFLERS....
Cutting process: We have 5 cutting machines for material cutting
Pipe bending: We have bending abilities covers pipe size from 1/2 to 6 inches
Welding: Good TIG Welding for intake pipes
Altrasonic cleaning: Three altrasonic cleanning machine for products.
Surface finish: Well trained polishing workers can do mirror polishing and brushing, with color anodizing
Good packing solution: Make sure products are well protected during transportation.
Our view of factory
Warehouse & Storage
Warehouse available for 300 cubic meters of finished goods. Can ship 5 40'GP containers at one time.
Pipe bending machine
Products ready for bending
Good bending capabilities of 8000pcs per day
Assistance of design
Provide 3D drawing services of assistance for customers design
Make samples and delivery
Provide OEM according to customers drawing or prototypes
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are you a trading company or factory?
-------- Answer: We are factory.
2. What size of the biggest pipe you can bend?
-------- Answer: 6 inches, equals 152mm.
3. What's the lead time for sample and for mass production?
-------- Answer: For regular items, sample lead time is about 21 days, and 30 days for mass production.
4. What's the MOQ?
-------- Answer: Different products will be with different MOQ. For simple products like small mandrel elbows, 50 pieces. For complex machine welding frames, we can accepte smaller MOQ like 10 sets.
5. Which countries do you export to?
-------- Answer: Generally we can export to any countries on earth. Currently our main markets are among North America, Europe and Australia.
Product Categories : Intake Pipes
Premium Related Products